Why you can trust AM Drone Services
- Tremendous cost-benefit ratio of utilizing drones for projects that were once extremely expensive
- Projects that previously needed a large amount of permits, materials, manpower and time are now completed efficiently with a single pilot and drone
- Greatly reduces the risk of putting people in harm’s way, thereby lowering time lost to injury and subsequent medical bills
- Electric drones do not leave an environmental footprint
- Ability to live-stream video to any device and send you the information upon landing
- Company is led by experts holding FAA – Part 107 sUAS (drone) pilot licenses
- Company leaders possess lifelong commitment to public safety
- Personal information remains safe, private and secure at all times via multiple encryption processes
- Sensitive intellectual property is safeguarded through confidential company processes
- Company is an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) operator licensed by the FAA
- Drones are rapidly becoming as important as mobile phones, tablets and other must-have electronic devices
- Experts believe the drone industry could grow to $127 billion in 2020 from just $2 billion in 2016
- We offer customized solutions and consultations for our customers delivering value in our services
Request a Quote / Contact AM Drone Services
Mickey Johnson has worked in a multitude of public safety positions since 1988 and possesses nearly 3 decades of law enforcement experience at both the federal and local levels.
The Federal Aviation Administration employed him in an aviation security position shortly after the events of 9/11. He brings to the company extensive safety and security knowledge as a former Deputy U.S. Marshal and current police sergeant. Mickey currently holds a Part 107 sUAS (drone) pilot license and is passionate about new advances in the industry. His lifelong dedication to public safety and integrity assures customers that private information will be kept safe and secure.
Serving Houston and the surrounding area.
Anthony Tacker is a veteran construction management executive and stalwart business operations leader with extensive experience encompassing multi-million dollar…
capital projects with a penchant for increasing company revenues via strategic thinking and project risk assessment.
With his BS in Agricultural Systems Management from Texas A&M University and MBA from the University of Houston-Clear Lake, this set the foundation for a successful career with highlights ranging from growing a company’s revenue from $20 million to $300 million to managing a portfolio of $500 million for a pair of construction companies. When he’s not busy dedicating his efforts to providing customers with all-encompassing drone services, Tacker enjoys giving back to his local community by volunteering his time serving on the UH Construction Advisory Board as treasurer and vice chairman to develop the future construction leaders for the process and industrial industry. In his free time, he enjoys the outdoors with his family by camping and hiking in various venues to recharge.